Length: 9 weeks
Residential: 5-day residential to our Glen Etive Bothy
Theme: Understand your emotions and build positive relationships
- Positive relationships – Learn to maintain positive relationships
- Emotions – Understand your emotions
- Communication – Grow your communication skills
WEEKS 1 – 8
We will meet 2 days a week.
DAY 1 – LIFE SKILLS DAY
A half day where we will meet in a local green space and do some team building, talk about one of the theories that we use on the programme or prepare for the following activity day. Subjects covered can include:
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs Theory – Why we feel how we feel
- Choice Theory – How we make decisions in our lives
- Communication Theory – How we communicate
- Bully or Banter – How we interact with each other
- Quality World – What is important to you in this world
DAY 2 – ACTIVITY DAY
A chance to step outside your comfort zone with a full activity day in the outdoors either locally or across Scotland including:
- Hill walking
- Rock Climbing
- Raft Building
- Stand Up Paddle boarding
- Gorge Walking
Our programme concludes with a chance to use all the skills you have learnt on a 5-day bothy residential to our stunning private bothy in Glen Etive, where we’ll focus on communication and team building games. Every trip ends with pizza night, cooking in our own clay oven with the mountains as our backdrop.
Following the bothy trip, we’ll arrange to get back together to look at the photos and chat through our experience and you’ll get a chance to have a 1-2-1 with the programme leader.