Do you share our passion for providing personal development opportunities in the outdoors to young adults? Do you want to work with a supportive team of people, who really care about the young people they are helping? Do you want to work in an organisation that listens, values everyone’s views and cares about the health and wellbeing of their staff? Do you understand the transformative effect of the outdoors? Are you passionate about changing young lives outdoors?
We currently do not have any opportunities. You can sign up to our e-newsletter here to keep up with Venture Scotland news.
Why work for us?
We are committed to make Venture Scotland a brilliant place to work where everyone is valued and listened to. We try to create a true teamwork culture where everyone is supported while also giving autonomy as much as possible.
We recognise that working for Venture Scotland can be challenging and the mental health and wellbeing of everyone employed by our organisation is our top priority.
We offer all staff:
- The ‘360 Wellbeing’ personal support app which includes:
- Unlimited 24/7 GP for remote consultations (all with NHS registered GPs)
- Exclusive discounts from big-name brands like John Lewis, Tesco and Costa to help with cost of living increases
- Access to accredited therapists for Mental health issues such as bereavement, relationship issues, stress etc. Consultations can be in person at a clinic or online via video
- Legal helpline access
- Money/debt support
- 24-7 emergency helpline with accredited therapists
- Support for carers
- Mental health support application called My Mind Pal (included with unlimited access)
- And lots more, not only for the employee but for their family as well
- A workplace pension scheme – 5% contribution made by you and 5% contribution made by Venture Scotland
- An annual holiday allowance of 35 days (including 10 public holiday days)
- Bi-monthly support and supervision sessions including mental health support plans
- Flexible working including home working
- Paid sick leave
- Branded outdoor personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Clear and transparent pay policy
- Bench-marked salaries
- Access to personal development opportunities. More information below…
Personal development is one of our organisational values and as a result we encourage our team to take the time out of their work schedule to upskill themselves. We offer all staff:
- Advanced mental health first aid training
- Paid for individual personal development/training opportunities
- 5 days paid personal training days
- Whole team training opportunities